Sunday, April 18, 2010

Antonio Lisotta's story

image 
SPORT AND FAMILY TO START AGAIN TO LIVE



“Sport – Antonino Lisotta trusts- has helped me to get out of depression, has given me human dignity, made me rediscover the meaning of everything; in other words it  opened me to others, helped me to socialize and has given meaning to my life. I say this because I really hope that my example will serve to anyone else. "
"Then - Lisotta concludes - I would devote my qualification to the Paralympic Games in Beijing 2008 to all the children in the world, disabled or not, inviting them to go out and to do sports."

The story of Antonino Lisotta, who remained paraplegic in a work accident, and now is the national champion in archery, and who partecipeted to Olympic Games in Beijing 2008, is the demonstration that you can raise your life again with the help of family and sport.
image

by M. Giordano III S





1 comment:

  1. We think that sport helps people so much to open to the others. Especially for paraplegic it can helps to not fall in depression, socialize and give a meaning to your life. We liked the article so much. Bye.

    ReplyDelete