Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Romantic Poems

Group members: Chiara Lo Voi, Erica Germanà, Marco Rivignani, Francesca Polizzi, Chandni Chowdhury


Beauterent

As I meandered along the wood

Beneath the crown of giant trees

Which covered the path like a hood

I felt like only an intrepid mind wouldn't flee

But the shaking of the leaves

Was reassuring and I ceased to freeze


Then a blackbird dragged me inside

When the sunlight could not reach

But the vibe was warm alike

A dry soil with no ditch

On the outside all was dim

Yet so lively I did feel


All the creatures made it occur

With their masterful cooperation

So that burdens they may endure

Took on gladness and affection

I saw harmony between species

Black, white, yellow birds in all the stitches


Once come home and all alone

I mulled over what I saw

And I drew to the conclusion

That life as one is not an illusion

If we just saw beauty in diversity

And in difference no adversity


No comments:

Post a Comment