Monday, November 24, 2014

I love Paris

"Last summer I went to Paris and this romantic and charming city seemed two faced to me. I really enjoyed visiting "Quartier Pigalle" and "Quartier de Les Marais" that had a soothing and cosy atmosphere. All of this is completed by the Seine River and its bridges. On the other side we have "Galeries LaFayette": this establishment has a liberty design and it represents the so-well-known fashion taste that Paris has.  But how can we talk about Paris without mentioning the Eiffel Tower? Which is the simbol of the renovation of the city that has always tried to stay on the top of the world.  Not far away from Notre Dame de Paris we can also find the "'Shakespeare & co' Library", a small bookshop, designed with an old fashioned style, that has got an impressive variety of English books. Paris is an eternal city, beautiful in its old brightness, but always modern." Alessia Sutera 3H LS B.Croce

3 comments:

  1. I went to Paris too last year, and i'm fell in love this city immediatly becouse it's amazing. I'm stayed there 5 days and i visited most of city. I've been under the Tour Eiffel, "Reggia di Versailles", Louvre's museum, what is remained of Notre-Dame cathedral and other monuments. I went to disneyland too. The food was very good... i ate in one of the most famous restaurant there. The weather was very good, becouse it never rained in 5 days... I think it's a perferct city for living becouse the amazing old stile of the city and the modern stile transmit love and happiness and don't make never bored.
    -Costa Marco

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm fell?? I FELL IN LOVE
    BECAUSE
    I'm stayed?? I STAYED
    've been ?? I WENT.., TO VISIT
    it never rained in ?? IT HAS NEVER RAINED DURING
    old stile?? STYLE
    make never bored??MAKE YOU NEVER GET BORED

    ReplyDelete