Monday, November 24, 2014

Mom!Let's take a selfie in front of the Colosseum!
It's hard to find a destination with a richer history than italy. It's always great to go to the capital city and see the beauty of its monuments. Even if this summer is the third time I was in Rome, it seems that I was there for the first time.The Roman Forum and the Colosseum are probably the most famous and most frequented tourist sights in Italy and with millions of visitors every year and I was one of them. Mom!Dad!Look out : the Pope's coming!
St Peter’s Basilica in Vatican City is one of the most important Christian sites in the world and is a church (rather than a cathedral) with a long and illustrious history. It was an amazing experience and a pleasure. I joinedthe the papal audience and I saw the Pope : easy-going, beautiful and unique. DUNSON Victor 3H LS Benedetto Croce Palermo

No comments:

Post a Comment