Monday, November 24, 2014

LIVING IN BANGLADESH

Hi Everyone,my name is Rokun Uddin,I am in my third year of high school Benedetto Croce.I am from Bangladesh so I often go there. On 12th September I went there where I’ve been for two weeks. I stayed in Chittagong, one of the most important districts in Bangladesh, I lived at home in the country. I visited a lot of places like "Rangamati" and "Rajarbhari" and also the "Mosque of Oxygen"and "Budda's statue". I saw also some animals like mokeys and elephants walking along the streets in absolutely freedom: it was very funny.I was also on a typical taxi, the Ricsha, that is a kind of bycicle where two people can sit and go where they want. So I did a lots of things in Bangladesh but I think it is impossible to say what this country can really give us in a few words. Enjoy the video. Rokun Uddin 3H Benedetto Croce vdeo

No comments:

Post a Comment