Thursday, January 4, 2018

Like a butterfly dancing on flowers,

I saw her flying on her feet;
her stunning wings caught anyone along the street:
our point of view was different from hers.
So tiny and free,
so lavender dressed,
so special to see
you could not be not impressed.
I felt the rhythm through my heart 
and her jumps pulsed the sound apart.
As a butterfly just born
that dances around roses 
unaware she may be torn,
she flies here, softly,
lighting up everyone's faces
in her moves performed brightly. 


By D'Alessandro Caterina and Mezzatesta Giulia.


I FOUND MY SOUL IN A RAINING DAY
I found my soul in a raining day
and we chose together our way
The rain over my head was the solution
for my dirty heart full of pollution

Those thousand drops open up me incredible worlds
they were like a door to my eyes,
and today too, to explain it, I can't find the words.

Dario Tarantino&Gianluca Barone.

No comments:

Post a Comment