Thursday, January 4, 2018

Romantic poetry

I was there, sitttin' on the beach
When suddenly something surprised me
The beauty of a sunset in a beautiful
Evening. The waves with their sound
Caught me and moved me to the infinity
Of my thoughts, where I found a dream.

Sonia Mannino
Matteo Geraci
V H


The clouds

When I was a child, I saw in the sky
something which was similar to a piece of cotton.
During the day it started to rain and
I saw that beautiful thing again.
They were white, grey or blue
and I was happy to take a picture of that beautiful view.


Erika Schiera
Simona Iacuzzi


1 comment:

  1. I like these poetries so much because they remind me yo what i prefer seeing on the sky, the sunset and clouds. The first because it's a very suggestive moment, with warm colours which paint the sky and the second because I like sitting on the grass and imagining what clouds can be.

    Sara Renda IVH

    ReplyDelete