Thursday, February 12, 2015

Romeo & Juliet ...nowadays






















Romeo is now at Juliet's
J: Are you going away honey?
R: I must, it's a quarter past five. If I stay, I'll miss the train
J: Come on, it's too early!!!
Meanwhile: alarm clock rings
R: What the heck was that noise!?
J: Don't worry, it's the alarm clock,but my father won't listen to it,because the television is distracting him.
R: But if your father found me, he wouldn't allow me to see you again. But if you want that, I stay. I'm ready to risk for you!
J:You're right, you are risking too much for me, It's better that you go.
R:Juliet! The match is over, your father is coming!!
J:Hurry up! you have to go, use the window!
R:But first let me take a selfie with you!!!
J:Shall we meet again?
R: I'm sure, add me on facebook: Romeo Montague
J: Don't forget to tag me in our selfie!!
R: Don't worry. I won't forget it!

This is the dialogue between Romeo and Juliet (Act III , Scene V) performed by Sergio Lacagnina, Samuele Cardella, Nicola Menditto and Giuseppe Peri, IV H, L.S. B.Croce Palermo

No comments:

Post a Comment