Thursday, February 12, 2015

Romeo & Juliet...nowadays

Romeo and Juliet
Juliet: Riccardo Cosenza
Romeo: Francesco Pizzo
Hannah: Marco Scaglione
Hairdresser: Emanuele Compagno

Juliet: Will you be gone? It isn't day yet: It was a cricket, not the alarm clock, believe me love... it was a cricket.
Romeo: It was the alarm, live everyday, no the cricket: look honey, the stars are burn out and the sun is rising over the misty mountains. I must be gone and take money or stay and get fired.
Juliet: That light isn't sunlight, can you see? It is a taxi that I call to take you to Mantua for work. Stay here you don't need to leave yet.
Romeo: Let me get find another job; I'm happy, if you want. I'll say that this sound is the cricket and not the alarm clock. I have more cure to stay than will to go. Come boss and get me fired! Juliet wants that, let's talk it is not day.
Juliet: It is, It is...: Go away and take this Taxi. More light and light: More poor and poor our salaries.
Hannah: Juliet, My bestfriend!!
Juliet: Hannah, what's going on?
Hannah: Juliet, the hairdresser is coming here: your hair too long; give me money to pay him.
Juliet: I've runned out of money, i can't pay him. Romeo please go to work, lend me some money for a new hairstyle.
Romeo: Ok ok!! i'll descend.
Juliet: Yes, Yes, hurry up!
Hannah: What a lazy man!
Hairdresser: Good morning, ladies. I'm ready to cut. Who is the first?
Hannah: Me, sir!
Hairdresser: Yes, but first give me money please.
Hannah: Ehmm, can we pay with credit card? Hairdresser: No, obviously...
Hannah: Love make us poor, come back later please.
Hairdresser: Ok, see you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment