Thursday, February 12, 2015

Romeo & Juliet...nowadays

Romeo & Juliet
Juliet: are you leaving yet? Won’t you stay with me? It’s already night.
Romeo: I’ve just heard the cock-crow. Look the sunrise.
Juliet: don’t beware if there is light or dark. Enjoy our last moments together.
Romeo: I haven’t got any choices unfortunately! If I stay here, they will kill me. Don’t you try to convince me. It’s also hard for me.
Juliet: you’re right! Go to Mantua and stay there… forever.
Romeo: why don’ t you understand me? Why are you getting angry?
Juliet: because I know, you will find someone else in Mantua. I’m afraid without you. I’m lost and insecure.
Romeo: are you kidding? What are you talking about? If I could stay I would wait here forever just to see you smile.
Juliet: oh sweet! If you hadn’t killed Tybalt maybe now we would have had a chance to stay together.
Romeo: you make me feel guilty. Don’t forget that your family hates me.
Mum: Juliet, Juliet wake up. It’s morning!
Juliet: oh my God! My mum is calling me.
Romeo: what should I do? I have to go quickly.
Juliet: so you are going away, just one last kiss please!
Romeo: I can’t, your mum is coming. She could see me.
Juliet: oh my Romeo, when will I see you again?
Romeo: I hope soon. But remember: I’ll never forget you!

Chiara Maniscalco, Laura Buscemi

Federica La Motta, Martina Infantino

No comments:

Post a Comment