Thursday, February 12, 2015

Romeo & Juliet...nowadays

Juliet: will you be gone? It isn't the hour. Please stay with me; that sound isn't true. It's only a Bird who sing on tree. Believe me, my love.
Romeo: no, sorry, i'm so scared: I don't believe it. I must be gone and live, or stay and die.
Juliet: this light isn't the morning; it's a light on the street. Look your watch: are 4:00 am. It's soon.
Romeo: what are you saying? You really want me to die. Don't make me scream. If i'll do this will come here the nurse and she'll see what's going on here.
Juliet: ok, ok! Be quite. It's only night that we can be together. Come here next to me and hug me. My love, i love you.
Suddenly enters the nurse
Nurse: Juliet, can i enter?
Juliet: wait, wait a moment. Nurse: Juliet, is everything ok? 
Juliet: (open the door) yes! Why?
Nurse: i had a bad dream about you. I'm sorry, back to sleep.
Juliet: ok, don't worry! See you tomorrow!
Romeo: i told you. Now it's late. It's 5.30 am. Can I go away?
Juliet: wait, look into my eyes and tell me first if you really love me.
Romeo: Juliet, i swear on everything that exists in the world. I love you! But now i must go.
Juliet: promise me you'll think me ever
Romeo: I’ll promise you my dear. You will be my first thought in the morning and my last in the night. Give me a kiss and for us will be forever. (They kiss)
Juliet: go Romeo and be careful! God be with you!
Romeo: goodbye my love.

Alessandra Bruno, Chiara Di Carlo, Samirah Abdullah

No comments:

Post a Comment